The Office of Research has asked The Humanities Center to administer a limited amount of funding set aside for the purpose of providing publication subventions for books.
For information about eligibility and for requirements for the subvention proposal, please click on the link below.
- Book Subvention Form
This form is to be used ONLY if you are requesting a subvention requested by a publisher as a condition for publication. For other expenses associated with publication i.e., indexing, images, etc. use the other link provided (B. SARIF EPPE Subvention Request Application) below.
- SARIF EPPE Subvention Request Application
**Three-way match with Department, College and Office of Research**
- Complete this subvention application for expenses such as (but not limited to) indexing, artwork, preparation of manuscripts, diagrams and photographs.
- Costs for typing manuscripts or reprint charges are excluded.
- Please submit the completed form to your department head for funding in the arrangement of a three-way match with the department, the college and the Office of Research.
- Faculty whose colleges do not offer equally split funding, as described above, for the aforementioned expenses should complete Form A titled "Book Subvention Form."